Saturday, August 27, 2005

archive: 27 august 2005: louisville trips

I never heard back from Rocky, but then again, I didn't really message him about meeting him and Mark in Louisville until yesterday... to find out if it'd be cool. I think I am going to go to Louisville anyway, for a while. I won't stay the night. I want to go somewhere and I want to see someplace new, take pictures, etc. So that is my plan.

Goodnight.

OH... and I finally ate at Main Street Cafe by myself, but the girl I think is cute there was waiting tables in the back, and not my table. Oh well. And anyway, I am too shy, too subtle in my hints, I can't make passes at someone without it being either (1) so subtle that they never notice it/mistake it for friendly gesture or (2) so blunt and blurted out that its kinda on-the-spot rejection I tend to get. grrr. Oh well... c'est la vie, for me, at least. I can't make passes at this girl... (1) I hardly know her, and (2) I dunno... just, I felt there ought to be another reason. heh. There probably are some. Who knows, maybe she is dating someone now. There's never any telling.

While I was there, by myself, two of my co-workers came in and one of them noticed me, said hi, sorta, and then they walked on to sit with someone they were meeting. It was kinda weird. Where the waitress had put me, it was like a "look at this person sitting alone" prominant spot. gah. If I go there to eat alone again, I will ask to sit in the back, if I get up nerve. heh.

I am awful at trying to make any first moves, or letting anyone know I like them, or flirting, or... just any of that. of course I feel comfortable when I know if any of my advances will be welcomed. So... what I tried to do today was absolutely pointless.

I am going to bed now. Or I will read for a little bit and then sleep. I slept from 6:30 pm to 11:15 pm (I just laid down and went to sleep/long nap) so I technically don't need much more sleep before tomorrow, but... I dunno. I think from all this thinking today, I have brought myself a little depressed. That should change if weather and picture-taking opportunities tomorrow in Louisville work out. Maybe some good food.

I am itching to get my hair cut again, but I think I do want to grow it back out. I am not sure. Its SO EASY to fix when its this short (or actually, shorter than this). But all one length bob would be cute again... maybe. Or maybe something layered.

'night

No comments:

Post a Comment