Wednesday, August 31, 2005

archive: 31 august 2005: so much on the mind

I really feel like whining about some things right now. Well, nothing specific. Just... blah. Sometimes it just really hits me.
Oh... ha... oh damn! Its been FIVE months. hahahaha.... ok. No. I am not laughing.

yeah.... I need to shut off my mind now. Going to stare at the TV for a little bit, then I will pick out some pics to print as 5x7s (4 of them) and two pics as 10x13, and then create a collage picture to be a 10x13 too. Photography show in Georgetown, yay!
So.... July, I had 5 pics up at Barnes and Noble Cafe for that month.
August 22nd, I put up 11 pics in Mia's on the green wall. I don't know how long they will be there, but those are some of my best ones. I wish/hope someone would buy one. It'd be pretty cool to know a picture of mine is hanging in someone's house.
And now, Sept. 4th I am putting 30-35 pictures up at Lock and Key Coffee House in Georgetown. Don't know yet how long they'll be up, but my guess is about a month maybe.
I will also get to have pics up in the gallery area of the Hutchins Library on the Berea College campus, but that will be in a month or so...

No comments:

Post a Comment