Tuesday, August 30, 2005

archive: 30 august 2005: weird dream

I had the weirdest dream last night, but of course I cannot remember all the details. I was in a bar, but I don't know which one, and I was with friends, but I don't know all of who was there. I ran into Jessica (to make a long story very short, my first girl crush) there and we talked, or well... moreso she talked... and it was like she was some sort of messenger, wise person in my dream, telling me all kinds of things I should know about myself, emotionally and psychologically. But I cannot remember what she was telling me, and I wish I could. But maybe... maybe its not important for me to consciously know what was being said, because its a dream, and what is important is that my subconscious knows it and understands it. I woke this morning from the dream feeling pretty good about myself. So maybe that's the good it brought about.

My daily horoscope for today? heh, somehow seems appropriate:
Plato had nothing on you. Your brain is working so hard and so fast, you could give that philosopher a run for his money. But you've got a lot going on right now, and you'll have more success if you focus on you.

Onward to work I go.
oh, plus, I do remember the music playing in my dream, and it was Chris Pureka's "Burning Bridges." I read some of the lyrics yesterday for that song, and I understand why I relate to that song.
Ok, really gotta run now, 15 minutes to get ready for work. heh. Damn snooze.

No comments:

Post a Comment