Saturday, February 11, 2006

archive: 11 february 2006: snow, haircuts, messed up dreams

It is snowing like crazy out there.
I should go get cleaned up and ready for this brunch I am attending this morning at 10, and go ahead and walk around taking pictures.
Its going to be doing this all day, so why rush? hehe

Brunch includes poets Frank X. Walker, George Ella Lyon, and Tammy Horn. I'm glad Patty asked if I wanted her extra ticket. I am just walking down there to meet her, so maybe I will leave at 9:25. Ok, well, I guess that does mean I need to start getting ready... its 8:40 right now. *sigh*

After this brunch I think I am going to try to get my hair cut at Great Clips. I don't know what yet, maybe just a trim. It needs shaping anyway.

I need a real hat for this. haha. something warm

OH... I had a bad dream. It was weird. I dreamt about Alison. I dreamt that for some reason she was staying at my mom's house in MS. I was kinda excited by this cause I thought Alison would then get to know my family some. Then I decided to go home one weekend, and drove all that distance in one day. I get there. Alison's cut her hair and is no longer wearing it up. Its curly and falls to right about her chin. She looks so happy and this change was so freeing but I also knew something else had happened. It turned out she had a really big date for that night... She was running around getting dressed, nice long dress, very girly (doesn't seem like her) and the guy shows up. Dark hair and light blue eyes. He's wearing a royal blue button-down shirt, and he's tall, but not too tall.
Meanwhile I go outside to my car and I find it is stuck. The front driver's side tire is 3/4 way down into some mud. Ridiculously easy I lift it up out of the mud, carrying the car as if it is some cardboard cut-out and set in the courtyard. I saw also what dude was driving. I think his name was Jason or something close to that... Ja... Anyway... he's driving this huge, uncovered camoflaged patterned horsecart thing, very elaborate, but no horses... doesn't need them. They come outside and for some reason dude has to walk past me as I am lifting my car, and he looks at me and grins. I felt a surge of "WHAT THE FUCK is up with him" attitude. They leave.

I go back inside. It started snowing in the dream around the time I noticed my car was stuck.

Tell you I have weird dreams....

No comments:

Post a Comment