Saturday, February 18, 2006

archive: 18 february 2006: louisville saturdays

I should sleep. I am going to try to get up early tomorrow, get some flapjacks at Ground Effects, then head to Louisville to put up flyers promoting the Melissa Ferrick March 25th show in all the coffeeshops I can find (I already have addresses - I just need to map it out). Then I am going out. There should be much fun.

I don't know how late I will be getting back Saturday night/Sunday morning. I imagine I will get back like 6 a.m. and crash asleep for 6 hours. hehehe...

But hey... you guitar and varied-string-instrument playing friends... if you wanna come over early on Sunday to play around and jam, that's totally cool with me. Anytime after Noon will be spectacular. Give me a call... 859-200-9849 Or Text Message me at the same number.

Oh... I got a text message for valentine's from someone's phone I didn't know, and I texted back asking who it was, but they never responded. I wonder who it was...

No comments:

Post a Comment