Thursday, February 2, 2006

archive: 2 february 2006: in-house

I'm not going out any this weekend. I thought about going out Saturday, but I really don't need to. I should get a lot of stuff around the house...
and with job searching stuff...
and with archivist certification stuff...
and with cooking soups for lunch and dinner...

I really need ink in my printer again, but that's like $50.

I am going to have to find whatever will make it possible to split my cable to both TV and computer from the same cable cord. Probably a little box. Amanda is going to move in, and that'll probably be next week/weekend. I am going to move the computer and its table into the "dining room" area and clean up the guest room and closet.

I also need to go through all my books and decide what to give to the college library, what to give to the public library, and what to give to the bookstore (maybe get some cash for it).

See, a lot of stuff to do this weekend.

Anybody can come stop by any time. Just don't expect me to look great, especially if I am cleaning, sweeping, mopping, scrubbing... hehehe Its going to be hardcore. Yeah, Hardcore Spring Cleaning. It is almost Spring, even if the weather is in denial.

No comments:

Post a Comment