Sunday, February 5, 2006

archive: 5 february 2006: sunday

I cooked three soups this evening: a corn chowder, a bean soup, and a chicken and rice soup. I have three more recipes, but I am out of containers and I need more onions... didn't realize I didn't have enough onions for them.
I was going to make the pesto today, but it might as well be best to make it tomorrow anyway. I have an idea in my head, but no recipe, for what I will cook tomorrow. I will see if I can find something with precise instructions to fit my idea.

It snowed today and I never drove anywhere. I only walked to the garbage bin behind the Mexican resturant to throw away some old empty cat litter containers! At least the closet is cleaned out. Things look better.

What time should people come tomorrow? Umm... is 8:00-8:30 too late? I figure that gives time to eat and chatter, clear away plates, and then watch the most recent episode of The L Word. Really, people can come over at any time, as I will be cooking, but if you come after 8:30, don't blame me for it getting cool and needing to be heated up in the microwave!

I have been a total recluse today. I just realized, I have not spoken to anyone today. I have not interacted with anyone today. weird....

But now, I shall sleep.

oh... and this is weird, and not directed at anyone, but I have really had the impulse to want to say "i love you" to someone today, though... I don't have anyone to say that to, so the fact of the impulse is very disconcerting. Its loneliness and wanting to have the feeling of being needed. so, bah... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment