Sunday, February 12, 2006

archive: 12 february 2006: tristan prettyman pics

Went to Louisville with friends Jo, Lisa, Jeff, and Billy.
Listened to Ben Taylor band perform... sounded pretty good and his sister is... umm... wow. EDIT: Um.... ya'll... I just read in the bio for Ben Taylor on his website... his father is James Taylor and his mother is Carly Simon... bigtime popular musicians, ya know? wow.
Then Tristan Prettyman came out on the stage with her friend Jen, who gave some beats to the songs.

And of course I took pics. This concert was the first I had really heard a lot of Tristan's music, but its impressive and I am glad I had a great time. Its better knowing that my friend Jo's face lit up in happy explosion when Tristan walked on stage. So... here's the pics I took for her... :)
http://public.fotki.com/blueathena/kentucky/louisville/tristan_prettyman/

No comments:

Post a Comment