Saturday, February 25, 2006

archive: 25 february 2006: trip to louisville

I had the strangest dream. A friend of mine I no longer have a crush on... I apparently was dating her in this dream. Anyway, there was some odd weird tension or something. And we were driving around, she was driving, and she pulled over in a parking lot somewhere and randomly said, "I got a tattoo! It is Dino!" And she pulled her sweatpants down a little from her hip, just enough to show that she'd got this bright purple dinosaur with black spots on her hip. It was crazy, and whatever I was sad about disappeared and we were laughing so hard. Then I woke.

I am being unbelievably slow this morning. Well, its not unbelievable 'cause I am always like this on Saturday and Sunday mornings. So I didn't wake up at 7:30 but snoozed till almost 9. I gotta get ready and get going to Louisville 'cause that is going to take a while. And then I want to get back to Lexington by 6 p.m. 'cause there's a Mardi Gras parade going on and I would like to try to take pictures.

And my CD hasn't shown up, but I guess if the mail comes within the next 20 minutes (it really shouldn't take me any longer than that to get ready) maybe the mailman will have my CD. If not, then the waiting begins again on Monday. Well, the 3 from CDBaby.com came in though. It'll suffice for now. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment