Saturday, February 18, 2006

archive: 18 february 2006: did I decide right

I don't know. I just feel like staying right here. Maybe there are all kinds of possibilities, and maybe there's not. But with or without help bad things could have happened on the way. I feel like an ass though. I don't know.

I need to take my car to the shop sometime this week. Everytime I look at it the front driver side tire seems lower... It probably needs replacing. And its probably time for another oil change. And I know my brakes need replacing.... I was holding off till I had another paycheck.

I wish I was saving money. As long as I can get through this month without having to do a check advance thing then I will have broken that nasty circle and will begin having financial control again. Possibly get to save. Unfortunately I won't be able to save as easily as I would have been with a roommate. Actually, I need to be saving money. Shit... August is going to be here before I know it. It is almost the end of February already. I am dreading this... everything.

And sometimes I hate my bed.

I am going to work on my webpage now for a while... I need to change up the way the poems and stories post.

No comments:

Post a Comment