Friday, February 17, 2006

archive: 17 february 2006: some late/early thoughts

yeah... I am still awake.

I came home and I downloaded everything I have uploaded on my website server... I downloaded it all so that I would reorganize things, delete what is not being used, minimize crap, have copies of crap, etc. Yeah... the geek in me. Now I am tired and going to sleep... I will finish it later....

I also know I need to go back and re-do the writing pages of my website... I need to do it differently, without the pop-ups of the individual poems or stories... That's just too much and some people have that blocked on their browsers so when they click the link, nothing seems to happen. heh. And I need to update the writing there. I'll update it and it will have the most recent stuff, the poems dealing with sexuality, my dad, everything. And I will see how that goes. And I will TRY to update it with whatever I come up with from free-writing... I like the things I have been creating this week... I know they're just verbal photographs. Verbose snapshots. But I like that sort of thing, and if I like that, there's other people who do....

Been listening to Portishead in the later hours this evening....

And once again I have impulse of love in me.... I miss people, I love them, and I am so thankful I have friends... I know that if/when/where I move there will be several of you who I will be able to keep in touch with and likewise you'll return the correspondence. No one knows just how much I value that connection, even if its spread out over 846 miles. It sends me beyond happiness.

This weekend should be great. Going to see The Vagina Monologues Friday night in Richmond. Going Saturday to Louisville in the morning and staying till late evening. Sunday.... I am not sure what I will do with my morning - pictures? go to Union Church (I dunno, for some reason I have impulse to wanna attend at least one service while I live in Berea)? Sleep? Possibly pictures in the afternoon? Maybe music? But I look forward to Sunday evening... The L Word friends coming to hang out and watch the show.

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment