Monday, February 13, 2006

archive: 13 february: good mood

I don't know where the good mood came from but it needs to stay permanently, thank you very much.

I am cooking an asparagus and potato soup. Interesting sounding, and hopefully it is going to be good. After that I will cook the other two soups I have recipes and ingredients for.

I got my hair cut today. It feels great in the back, and the front is ok. The girl cut the bangs before I could say anything. I THOUGHT that I had made it clear to her that I was growing out the front, but she said, "Oh I didn't cut much, I only cut enough to give texture." Yeah.... she cut like half an inch or 3/4 inch. Its kinda much. But I still have hair swept to the side like I did it earlier today and yesterday.

I have drunk a Hornsby. Maybe that's part of my good mood. Maybe its Feist too.

Tomorrow is Valentine's. Wish it was falling on a weekend again so I can put on some kind of "anti-Valentines party" like I did down in Hattiesburg a few years ago. That was great. I had friends over, I made sushi, and we watched The Ring and Ringu (many of the people who came over were also in the Anime Club).

What could I show if I were to throw something together for tomorrow night?

Oh, and I went to Goodwill here in Berea! And I bought a bunch of shirts and sweaters! They all fit and look cute. Even the tiny Asian style top that I will probably only wear a couple times in the summer... maybe... if I go out... maybe... Its so FREAKING CUTE!

no... I don't sound gay, do I? hahaha...

I am in a good mood, damnit, so don't spoil it, cause its surprising that I am in this good of a mood when tomorrow's Valentine's and I don't have a lover to share it with... so fuck off!

I'm in a GOOD MOOD! hehehehe

I'm gonna go now and umm... hahaha... lol... no, I'm not, soup's on the stove.

*giggle*

No comments:

Post a Comment