Monday, February 13, 2006

archive: 13 february: hair, poetic idea, cable

So I styled my hair differently Sunday and today... Someone today thought I had gotten it cut. Other than that, no comments. hrm.

I'll post pics (later) for those of you who haven't seen it. Its nothing big... but I am very conscious of a lot of face, including forehead. I don't know what gets into me sometimes, being all "cover up everything" but then again, its chilly out! I might get some of it cut in a little bit (in the back) though I am not sure exactly how. I really should call Angie's hair person and find out how much she costs and appointment. I just can't spend something like $30-40 on haircut. I just can't.

I thought of something the other day, and I think I forgot the best part of the line, but I remember most of it. It refers to my closet and how I have it organized.... by the colors of the rainbow. Yes... I have a rainbow closet. Sometimes I am in the mood to wear something red and I don't want to have to look everywhere to find something red. Its a lot easier when all color clothing is in one area. Anyway, my line is...
Everyday I come out of the closet.
It sounds ridiculously mundane by itself, but once I get a poem about my clothes and closet and sexuality around it, it'll fit. Because if there's a rainbow in my closet, and I am picking clothes to wear everyday from that rainbow, then I am coming out of the closet everyday. Or something to that extent. Ok. Stop laughing at me.

I am running to radioshack now and see if there's something to split a cable s that it can serve both computer and tv. Amanda will have to get one also if she brings her tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment