Tuesday, February 7, 2006

archive: food and text msgs

Didn't go to Mia's for karaoke (maybe next week). I went to the photographer's club meeting though, and listened to the guy talk about and show all these flowers and plants in KY. Some I noted so that I might find them and take pics myself. Oh, these are rare flowering plants indigenous to KY. allright, that makes it a little more interesting.

I finally ate something of substance for dinner at 1:30 a.m. And I bought Hornsbys before I left Richmond and I drank one of those in about 5 minutes. I miss how those taste, but I wish they were stronger. 5.5% alcohol? haha ok, whatever, nevermind.

I'm going to sleep now. Tomorrow night I am doing laundry! Oh the excitement! haha

Someone text message me sometimes. I like text messages. They're fun. They keep me entertained and feeling loved by friends, heehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment