Monday, August 13, 2007

archive: 13 august 2007: banjos and reports

Actually, I probably won't get the banjo before September 12th, now. Its a fussy issue of phones, credit cards, and long distance. But that's ok. I will stop by and see what might be worked out. Maybe a downpayment on it to reserve it for me. I doubt, in that case, that I can convince him to do the "other favor" of throwing in a few things for free (capo, tuner, strap, maybe some extra strings) but who knows. If I am going in there asking if I can put a downpayment on it, I doubt I have room to play bargainer. Ahh... It is one or the other, I believe. It won't hurt to ask. And if the downpayment has to be more than $50 I probably can't do it, but I have my doubt that the banjo will sell in a month, too. If it does, then I will get the one I saw at the flea market place. I liked it a lot, too, and he's struck me as a good country man. Who knows, I might still get it instead even if the other one is still available. Guess I will decide that in mid-September instead.

Back to work!! This report is making my hair fall out. haha. I am ready to be done with it. I totally screwed up with procrastination. So I shall be up again all night tonight working on it. I don't think I will have the complimentary video done in time for Wednesday, but I will work on that later in the week.

EDIT (afternoon): So I found out just now she (boss) won't be back in town until late Tuesday and then Wednesday she's going to Knoxville so she likely won't be back in the office that day, so I can probably turn this thing in Thursday to her, or even Friday if there's just a few things to wrap up. That helps, because I wasn't feeling it was going to get done on Tuesday night. Ahh... Most of the rest of the schools I need to work on are smaller collections, except for University of the South! OUCH! But that one I think is very well organized and that helps me in this stage. ok. later!

No comments:

Post a Comment