Wednesday, August 22, 2007

archive: 22 august 2007: wildcat

I am admitted into UK! I am taking a course post-baccalaureate for professional development reasons. Course meets on Tuesday evenings, on-campus, and the rest of the time it will be online. It will be interesting since the instructor is in Louisiana and will be teaching the in-class sessions through video. The online sections will include her actively involved. Interesting. The course is called Advanced Archival Access. Woohoo!

I am now a wildcat. haha!

This was my daily horoscope:
You may feel like giving up, thanks to weird signals or missed deadlines -- but try your best to hang in there! Things should pick up in the very near future, and you'll be glad you kept the faith.

damn, I love it when it is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment