Monday, August 13, 2007

archive: 13 august 2007: poem i guess

I'm in a mood again. I cannot put a name to it.
Maybe it came down with the meteor shower.
Maybe it came down when we parted yesterday.
Or maybe these moods are signaling the moon,
the sway in body and flow, appetite and need,
the sway of emotions ebbing, secrets revealing.
Emotional epiphanies exciting a moment's want
to share, say, confess, write and admit: Speak out
that underlining thought that currents in my eyes
when I see you here and there, often or scarce.
That thought, a timidly pensive contemplative idea
to get to know, to say hello, to wish a moment or two
spent in melodic smiles, conversational harmonies,
and maybe bars, bridges, and chords of laughing hours.
---------------
kinda random here, these thoughts that trespass and awaken, that remind and insist that these are days I miss and desire, these are moments that I wish to know again with a new likeness, and once again I smile, say hello, stutter timidly, and wish I knew something witty to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment