Sunday, August 5, 2007

archive: 5 august 2007: clifftop

Just a quick, I made it back to Berea! I got lost getting up there to Clifftop, WV, Saturday and I got there later than I had planned, but that happens. I'll post more about it later, with a few photos. I forgot to charge the battery before leaving so I didn't take many pictures but I recorded various snippets of jam sessions LATE Saturday night/Sunday morning. I'll post those eventually. It was awesome, fun, fantastico, and I hope to come every year. And I am even more excited about getting this banjo.

I sat there and watched a lot of banjo'rs strumming away, and I know I can do it. I just know it. I think it will just be a matter of the coordination of the frets and the strumming! haha!

Ok. The rain has stopped, so I better get going and get back home. I need to tend to the cats and do a little house-cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment