Wednesday, August 22, 2007

archive: 22 august 2007: fear and horoscope

I have this awkward feeling about work. I am wary of Spring and whether or not I will be here. Spring as in January... They just better not "spring" this on me. Maybe if they do I would be able to figure something out to keep me in town through May. I want to stay till June 1st. I want to see some of the students I have gotten to know graduate. And... moving is a whole lot easier in warmer weather (though sweaty!) than in cold icy weather.
I think it is inevitable. This makes me sad.

My FreeWillAstrology.com horoscope was interesting:
Virgo Horoscope for week of August 23, 2007
Are you ready to leave the past behind, drop all your assumptions, welcome the return of your innocence, adopt a beginner's mind, and start fresh everywhere? I hope so, because that's what the universe will be nudging you to do. Here are some words of wisdom to incite you and arouse you. (1) "You don't know what you can get away with until you try." - Colin Powell. (2) "Never underestimate your power to change yourself." - H. Jackson Brown, Jr. (3) "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door." - my friend Lucy Spinner. (4) "God calls you to the place where your deep gladness and the world's deep hunger meet." - Frederick Buechner.

No comments:

Post a Comment