Tuesday, August 21, 2007

archive: 21 august 2007: on turning 31

My birthday is on September 2nd, which is a Sunday.
Maybe I will start going to Union Church on Sundays starting with my birthday.
Not sure what else to plan... hmm...
31.
Thirty-one.
Three-One.
Thirty plus One.
31.
Kinda feels positive. I wasn't upset or aggravated with turning 30; no expectations except my own wish to have published by then. But the year following 31 seems positive, uplifting maybe, possibilities? Ah, who knows. I just have a lot of ideas and wishes, a crush maybe, and a lot of uncertainty about the length of my stay and work. All of that doesn't go well together.

(and since the music search isn't entirely helpful, I am actually listening to "Meet Me in the Music" by Erynn Marshall and Chris Coole)

No comments:

Post a Comment