Thursday, August 9, 2007

archive: 9 august 2007: stress, tired, and other things

Something must not be right with me right now. Yesterday it seemed like a sandstorm hit me and hasn't left yet, 'causing me to cry for 30 minutes last night for no real reason (though I know it I won't go into it here; its too much), and I still feel drained after all that. I guess its a combination of stress and loneliness. But I will have to deal with the stress part a little longer and get this report written by next week, and the loneliness part... well, keep dealing with it as I have been. Once I get this report done I can get started on those bottle collages. That will occupy me for a while.

There's things I want to do but my rationalization about the next 9-11 months hold me back. My tarot cards tell me otherwise, but it is tiring, honestly.

Maybe sometime soon I can trip out to Mammoth Cave finally. I haven't been out that way and I need to visit soon. That would be nice.

And I know I need to regularly meditate and exercise. There's just so many hours and so much I want to get done. Overwhelming at times. I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment