Sunday, March 16, 2014

Mixed CDs

I think I just finished creating the two mixed CDs for a friend who could use them, I think.  Also sending copies to my mom, my cousin, and another friend who requested.  :) The links are to lyrics.  I will work on gathering more lyrics links later.

CD 1 - Goodbye, This is Farewell
Silo Song - Chris Pureka
Fixing Her Hair - Ani DiFranco
Good Woman - Cat Power
Still Can't... - The Cranberries
Sow 'Em On the Mountain - Clack Mountain String Band
Crack the Mirror - Melissa Ferrick
Drunken Angel - Lucinda Williams
Not Sorry - The Cranberries
Cynical - Chris Pureka
For Once In My Life - Melissa Ferrick
No Bad News - Patty Griffin
The Cure - Darling Violetta
Joy - Lucinda Williams
Getting Ready - Patty Griffin
She Ain't Goin' Nowhere - Guy Clark
Jackson - Lucinda Williams
You've Got to Learn - Nina Simone
Let Him Fly - Patty Griffin
Burning Bridges - Chris Pureka
Most Likely You Go Your Way (And I'll Go Mine) - Bob Dylan
Bird Song - Alanna

CD 2 - Moving On to Be Myself
Saint Lucy - Catie Curtis
Couldn't Cause Me Harm - Beth Orton
Kite Song - Patty Griffin
Patience - Catie Curtis
Roadside - Chris Pureka
Sing - Garrison Starr
Who'll Stop the Rain - Credence Clearwater Revival
I Wish I Was the Moon - Neko Case
Every Grain of Sand - Emmylou Harris
Dharma Song - Mudpi
Better Things - Dar Williams
Talk to Me Now - Ani DiFranco
To the Stars - Erin McKeown
Be Yourself - Morcheeba
Tango Shoes - Bif Naked
Aspera - Erin McKeown
Feeling Good - Nina Simone
One More Day - The Wood Brothers
I Love Myself Today - Bif Naked
Little Bird of Heaven - The Reeltime Travelers
The Trapeze Swinger - Iron & Wine

No comments:

Post a Comment