Sunday, March 16, 2014

Overdue Writing Prompts

Here's a few quotes for writing prompts. I missed a few days due to work and now weather, ultimately just being lazy about not posting them. I still had these as my status each day on facebook. I hope you find something inspiring from them.
January 26, 2010
"And now the sun might sink. The light of the whole world by no means died with it." - Emerson Hough, from his novel, The Covered Wagon
January 27, 2010
"Ideas can come from anywhere and at any time. The problem with making mental notes is that the ink fades very rapidly." - Rolf Smith
January 28, 2010
"The love that lasts the longest is the love that is never returned." - William Somerset Maugham
January 28, 2010
"In skating over thin ice our safety is our speed" - Ralph Waldo Emerson
January 29, 2010
"Whose woods these are I think I know. His house is in the village though; He will not see me stopping here To watch his woods fill up with snow." - Robert Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment